Garrett SUPERSCANNER is a World Renowned Hand-Held Metal Detector. Trust the original, patented design; the most recognized handheld metal detector in the world. The industry leader for more than 25 years, the SuperScanner is backed by ongoing state-of-the-art Garrett engineering.
- Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from 9″ distance; large knife from 6″; razor blades and box cutters from 3″ distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1″.
- Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment.
- Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
- Large 8? scan surface for quick, thorough scanning.
- Three-color LED indication: Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal.
- Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls. Operating temperatures: -35? F (-37? C) to 158? F (70? C)
- No tools required to change standard 9V battery (included).
- Optional rechargeable battery kit available.
There are no reviews yet.